Helping empower the Creative Industry in the Southern Forests & Valleys with tips, opportunities, networking and PD info for artists, arts business & arts orgs.
- Exhibition call out from Albany, Denmark residency, DLGSC 10 year vision. arts fundraising training
- Invite to Creative Tech Village session for creative industry individuals and organisations, new funding program from DLGSC, plus latest artist EOIs,
- Latest artist EOIs, request for feedback on Winter warmer networking event, new NAVA toolkit for artists connecting with LGAs.
- Latest artist EOIs due, Philanthropy tips from an expert, funding ideas for 2023.
- This edition offers links to a range of PD opportunities for regional artists including the Creative Tool Box website developed by North Midlands project, online COMPASS program developed by the Junction Co and Regional Arts WA’s Creative Leadership Program presented by Arts Margaret River. Plus a selection of new Expression of Interest call outs for visual artists.
- It’s networking season along the Blackwood. Find out about the value of networking and why you might be better at it than you realise. It also includes an article from NAVA about the worrying concern of insurance companies not wanting to honour claims from artists that work from home. Plus new opportunities for artists, resources and more.